We believe that IMAC's level of analysis and experience sets us apart from other insurance agencies. Look at what we have to offer:
- Medical, Prescription Drug & Dental Benefits: IMAC employs full time consultants with over twenty years of experience in public and private entity medical, prescription drug and dental plans. We believe that all employers deserve the right to choose a delivery system that best fits their overall business plan as well as providing high quality, comprehensive coverage. Whether you have 5 employees or 500 employees, we pride ourselves on providing the same level of detail and analysis to provide you with set of options and alternatives from which to choose. Once your plan is implemented, IMAC will provide you with access to our Customer Service/Claims Department who will be available to you to assist in resolving any questions or problems you may have throughout the duration of the contract. We like to think of this function as an extension of your Human Resources Department.
- Workers' Compensation: We are experts in the field of risk control and management. IMAC has worked extensively in the field and is prepared to not only place your insurance, but also set up innovative programs to address the emerging Workers' Compensation challenges and dilemmas. We have a proven record of accomplishment in reducing employer exposures that ultimately reduce cost.
- General Liability: IMAC is one of New Jersey's most respected risk management companies in the delivery of diverse insurance products and services.
Independent Consulting Business Philosophy and Approach
Besides the brokerage services offered by IMAC, we also offer you access to employee benefit consultants paid for by our commission as your broker.
We are offering you our expert evaluation of the funding and operation of your group medical coverage and all other lines of insurance with the goal of presenting recommendations to you for ways to improve those operations and contain costs to the extent possible. This will involve an in-depth analysis and review of all available data and processes in the following key operational areas:
- Health care and other benefit delivery systems currently in place (Indemnity, PPO, POS and HMO, etc.)
- Plan operations
- Financing mechanisms
- Plan designs;
- Collective bargaining agreements as they pertain to health plans
- Aggregate claims data for the group; and
- Census data